About iExec RLC
iExec RLC (RLC) is a decentralized cloud computing platform that allows developers to rent computing power to execute complex applications and algorithms in a secure and scalable way using blockchain technology.
About $RLC token
The $RLC token is the native cryptocurrency of the iExec RLC network, used for payment and settlement of computational resources, governance, staking, and other functions within the network.
How to buy $RLC with a payment card
1. Enter the amount of $RLC and fiat currency that you wish to purchase.
2. Verify your phone and email.
3. Enter or create $RLC wallet
You are given the option to enter your $RLC wallet address or create one using the Swipelux widget.
4. Pass KYC flow
This verification process helps protect you from fraud and other malicious activities.
5. You're now ready to buy $RLC with a credit and debit card.
Market Position and Adoption: iExec RLC (RLC) is a cryptocurrency token that powers the iExec network, which is focused on creating a decentralized cloud computing infrastructure for a variety of applications such as big data, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. It currently ranks #196 among all cryptocurrencies and has a market cap of $134,576,936. The token is currently listed on several exchanges and has been added to the portfolios of a number of institutional investors, suggesting growing adoption.
Technology and Platform: iExec uses a decentralized cloud computing platform that allows users to rent out their unused computing power to individuals and businesses in need of processing power. The iExec platform is built on top of Ethereum and utilizes blockchain technology to create a secure and transparent marketplace for computing resources. It also employs trusted execution environments (TEEs) to protect user data and ensure privacy. The iExec network has a strong focus on research and development, regularly publishing updates on its progress and innovations.
Team: The iExec team is made up of a diverse group of experts in blockchain technology, distributed computing, and cybersecurity. The team is led by CEO Gilles Fedak and CTO Haiwu He, both of whom have extensive experience in distributed computing and have published numerous research papers in the field. The team also includes advisors from a variety of backgrounds, including blockchain, business, and academia.
Competition: iExec faces competition from a number of other decentralized cloud computing platforms, including Golem and SONM. While these projects have similar goals, iExec differentiates itself by focusing on big data and artificial intelligence, and by utilizing TEEs for added security.
Supply: The current circulating supply of RLC tokens is 80,999,785 out of a total supply of 86,999,785. The token has a deflationary supply model, as tokens are burned during each transaction, reducing the overall supply over time. This can potentially increase the value of RLC tokens as demand for the platform grows. However, it also introduces the risk of deflationary pressure, which can reduce liquidity and negatively impact adoption.
1. Adoption and usage risks: As iExec RLC is a utility token for accessing the iExec network, the value of the token is closely tied to the adoption and usage of the network. If there is low demand for the network's services, or if users do not need to hold RLC to access those services, the value of the token may decrease.
2. Competition risks: iExec RLC is not the only project working on decentralized cloud computing solutions. Other projects may have similar or better solutions, and could potentially outcompete iExec. Additionally, larger tech companies could enter the space and provide similar services, which could also impact demand for iExec's services and RLC token.
3. Regulatory risks: The regulatory environment for cryptocurrencies and utility tokens is still uncertain in many parts of the world. If regulators decide to restrict or ban the use of RLC or the iExec network, it could limit the adoption and demand for the token, leading to a decrease in value.
4.Technology risks: iExec is built on cutting-edge technology, which comes with inherent risks. There is a risk that the technology could fail, be hacked, or be otherwise compromised. Additionally, as the technology evolves and improves, iExec may need to update its protocols and software, which could result in unexpected issues or bugs.
5. Liquidity risks: As with any cryptocurrency or token, RLC's value is influenced by market forces such as supply and demand. If there is low liquidity for RLC on exchanges, it could be difficult to buy or sell the token at a fair price, leading to price volatility and potential losses for investors.
Potential market development triggers
Expansion of the AI and big data market: As the market for AI and big data continues to grow, there will be an increasing demand for distributed computing power. iExec's platform and RLC token can potentially benefit from this demand, as it enables users to access computing resources on demand.
Increase in adoption of blockchain technology: The adoption of blockchain technology is steadily increasing, and as more organizations look to leverage its benefits, there will be a greater demand for secure and scalable computing solutions. iExec's platform and RLC token can potentially benefit from this trend, as it provides a decentralized, secure and scalable computing infrastructure.
Partnership with major cloud computing providers: iExec has already partnered with several cloud computing providers, such as Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure. If iExec can continue to form partnerships with major cloud computing providers, this could potentially increase the adoption and usage of the RLC token.
Growth of the decentralized finance (DeFi) market: As the DeFi market continues to grow, there will be a greater demand for decentralized computing infrastructure that can support DeFi applications. iExec's platform and RLC token can potentially benefit from this trend, as it provides a decentralized computing infrastructure that can support a wide range of DeFi applications.
Integration with NFT platforms: iExec's platform and RLC token can potentially benefit from integration with NFT platforms, as the demand for computing resources to support NFT creation and trading is increasing. If iExec can successfully integrate with popular NFT platforms, this could potentially increase the adoption and usage of the RLC token.