Quant (QNT) is a project that launched in June 2018 with the aim of creating an operating system for blockchains that could connect different networks on a global scale without sacrificing the efficiency and interoperability of the networks. The backbone of the project is the Overledger network, which is billed as the ecosystem for the future digital economy. Quant is the first project to solve the interoperability problem through the creation of the first blockchain operating system, and it is built as an operating system distributed ledger technology.
About $QNT token
QNT is the native cryptocurrency of the Quant Network, a blockchain project focused on enabling the interoperability of different networks and blockchains. The Quant Network aims to build a global platform that connects and operates across multiple blockchains and networks to enable faster and more efficient transactions. QNT serves as a utility token within the network, allowing developers to access the Overledger Network and build decentralized multi-chain applications (MApps) for their customers. Developers must hold a certain amount of QNT tokens to build MApps on the network.
How to buy $QNT with a payment card
1. Enter the amount of $QNT and fiat currency that you wish to purchase.
2. Verify your phone and email.
3. Enter or create $QNT wallet
You are given the option to enter your $QNT wallet address or create one using the Swipelux widget.
4. Pass KYC flow
This verification process helps protect you from fraud and other malicious activities.
5. You're now ready to buy $QNT with a credit and debit card.
1. Market Position and Adoption:Quant (QNT) is ranked #39 on CoinMarketCap as of February 10th, 2023, with a live market cap of $1,700,303,034 USD. The circulating supply of QNT is 12,072,738 coins, out of a maximum supply of 14,612,493 coins. QNT has seen steady growth in adoption and popularity since its launch in 2018.
2. Technology and Platform: Quant is the first project to solve the interoperability problem by creating the world's first blockchain operating system. It is built as an operating system distributed ledger technology for connecting different blockchain networks, known as the Overledger Network. The Overledger network is the ecosystem on which the future digital economy will be built, allowing developers to build decentralized multi-chain applications (MApps) for their customers. The development team of Quant is continually working on improving the technology to meet the needs of the market.
3. Team: The Quant project was founded by CEO Gilbert Verdian, a cybersecurity and blockchain expert who has worked with organizations such as Vocalink, the Bank of England, and the European Union. The team includes experienced professionals in software development, cybersecurity, and blockchain technology.
4. Competition: Quant is competing with other blockchain interoperability solutions such as Polkadot, Cosmos, and Chainlink. However, with its unique approach to interoperability through the creation of a blockchain operating system, Quant has positioned itself as a leader in the space.
5. Supply: The maximum supply of QNT is 14,612,493 coins, with a current circulating supply of 12,072,738 coins. The token has a deflationary supply model where transaction fees are burned, reducing the overall supply of the token.
1. Market Volatility: As with any cryptocurrency, the market value of QNT token is subject to significant price swings and volatility. This can be caused by various factors such as changes in investor sentiment, regulatory actions, and general market conditions. Investors should be aware of the potential for significant price fluctuations and the impact it could have on their investment.
2. Regulatory Risk: Cryptocurrencies and their associated markets are subject to varying levels of regulation around the world. Regulatory actions can have a significant impact on the price and liquidity of QNT token, as well as the ability of investors to buy, sell or hold the token. It is important for investors to stay informed about regulatory developments in relevant jurisdictions and assess the potential impact on their investment.
3. Competition: The blockchain and cryptocurrency market is highly competitive, and there are numerous other projects attempting to solve the interoperability problem. While Quant has a first-mover advantage, there is a risk that other projects may gain more traction and outcompete Quant in the long run. This could result in a decrease in demand for QNT token, leading to a decline in its market value.
4. Technology Risk: The success of the Quant project and the adoption of its technology is heavily dependent on the development of robust and reliable technology. There is a risk that technical problems, bugs or vulnerabilities in the technology could undermine user confidence and lead to a decline in demand for QNT token.
5. Centralization Risk: The Quant project is currently overseen by a small team of developers and advisors. This centralization creates a risk of key person dependency and decision-making power in a few hands. Any loss of key team members or changes in their direction could have a significant impact on the development and adoption of Quant technology, potentially leading to a decline in demand for QNT token.
Potential market development triggers
1. Increased adoption of blockchain technology: As more companies and organizations adopt blockchain technology, the need for interoperability between different blockchain networks becomes more pressing, which could increase demand for Quant's Overledger solution.
2. Partnerships and collaborations: Quant has already partnered with a number of large companies and organizations, including SIA, Oracle, and the European Commission. Further partnerships and collaborations could help increase exposure for the QNT token and drive adoption of the Overledger solution.
3. Growth of decentralized finance (DeFi): The growth of DeFi has been one of the biggest trends in the cryptocurrency market over the past year, and Quant's Overledger solution could be well-positioned to play a role in this market as more DeFi projects emerge.
4. Increased regulation: While increased regulation could be a risk for the cryptocurrency market as a whole, it could also lead to increased adoption of solutions like Overledger that can help ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
5. Expansion into new markets: As Quant continues to expand its reach into new markets, such as Asia and the Middle East, it could drive adoption of the QNT token and the Overledger solution in new regions.